10 Easy Proverbs in English! Proverbs are a great way to sound smart and impress people with your vast knowledge. But what are proverbs? Proverbs are short, pithy sayings that usually contain some sort of moral lesson. They’re often used to make a point or offer advice.
If you’re looking to impress people with your wisdom, here are 10 easy proverbs in English that you can memorize and use in everyday conversation.
10 Easy Proverbs in English
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- Beauty is only skin deep.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- You can’t judge a book by its cover.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew.
- There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
10.Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.”