10 Examples of Interjection in A Sentence! An interjection is a word or phrase that can be used to express emotion.
10 Examples of Interjection in A Sentence
Here are 10 examples of interjection in a sentence:
- Wow! That’s an incredible story.
- Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that.
- Yikes! That sounds dangerous.
- Ouch! That must have hurt.
- Aww, that’s so sweet!
- Eek! I’m not sure I want to know that.
- Hmm, I’m not sure about that.
- Huh? What did you say?
- Hey! I didn’t see you there.
- Whew! I’m glad that’s over.