10 Examples of Modals Can! The modal verb “can” is one of the most versatile and commonly used verbs in the English language. It can be used to express ability, possibility, permission, or request.
Here are 10 Examples using Modal Verb Can;
10 Examples of Modals Can
- I can speak three languages fluently.
- Can you please turn off the light?
- You can’t park here, it’s a handicapped spot.
- They can probably finish the project by Friday.
- I didn’t know you could play the guitar!
- Can I borrow your pen?
- If you study hard, you can get into a good college.
- She’s only two years old but she can already read and write!
- We can go to the park after lunch if it’s not too windy outside.
- I can do it.