10 Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense! In grammar, the present perfect continuous tense (also known as the present perfect progressive tense) is used to describe an action that began at some point in the past and is still continuing in the present. Here are 10 examples of present perfect continuous tense:
10 Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I Have been studying English for six years.
- They Have been living in New York for three months.
- We Have been waiting for you for half an hour.
- She has been working at that company for two years.
- He has been writing a novel for five years.
- I Have been taking care of my little sister since our parents died.
- They Have been married for ten years and they Have two children together.
- We Have been friends since we were children.
- She has been taking yoga lessons for six months now.