10 Examples of Present Perfect Tense! In the English language, there are three main tenses: past, present, and future. Each one has a perfect form, which is used to express completed actions. The present perfect tense is used to describe actions that have recently been completed or are still happening. Here are 10 examples of present perfect tense:
10 Examples of Present Perfect Tense
- I have just finished my breakfast.
- We have been waiting for you for an hour.
- She has not seen her sister in two weeks.
- They have already left for their vacation.
- I have read that book three times.
- Have you ever been to Paris?
- He has written two novels and a short story collection.
- She has won four gold medals in the Olympics.
- We have gone hiking every weekend this month.
- You have already mailed your application.