100 Interrogative Sentences Examples (Daily Used Questions) ~ In order to be a successful interrogator, you must be proficient in using interrogative sentences. This means being able to ask the right questions at the right time in order to get the information you need.
What are interrogative sentences? An interrogative sentence is a sentence that asks a question. It typically begins with a question word such as who, what, when, where, why, or how.
100 Interrogative Sentences Examples
Here are 100 interrogative sentence examples to help you get started.
1. Who are you?
2. What is your name?
3. When were you born?
4. Where do you live?
5. Why are you here?
6. How are you today?
7. Have you ever been to the Moon?
8. Do you like ice cream?
9. Can you speak French?
10. Could you help me with this heavy box?
11. Would you like a cup of coffee?
12. Should we go now?
13. Might I borrow your pen, please?
14. Will you be at the meeting tomorrow?
15. What time is it?
16. How old are you?
17. How much does this cost?
18. How far is it to the next town?
19. What’s the weather like today?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. Who is your best friend?
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. What’s your favorite food?
24. What’s your favorite hobby?
25. What kind of music do you like?
26. What’s the last book you read?
27. Do you have any pets?
28. What’s your favorite TV show?
29. What’s your dream job?
30. How many countries have you been to?
31. Are you married?
32. Do you have any children?
33. When is your birthday?
34. What’s your sign of the zodiac?
35. What’s your Chinese animal sign?
36. Who are your heroes?
37. What motivates you in life?
38. Do you have any phobias?
39. What’s your greatest achievement?
40. What’s your worst nightmare?
41. Do you believe in ghosts?
42. Have you ever seen a UFO?
43. Do you believe in life after death?
44. What’s the meaning of life, in your opinion?
45. Do you have any regrets in life?
46. Are you happy with your life so far?
47. What would you change about your life if you could?
48. Do you have any secret ambitions?
49. What are your plans for the future?
50. When do you plan to retire?
51. What kind of person do you want to be?
52. Do you have any goals in life?
53. What do you want to achieve before you die?
54. Do you think people can change?
55. Have you ever changed?
56. Who has had the biggest influence on your life?
57. What has been the best experience of your life so far?
58. And the worst experience?
59. If you could relive one moment of your life, what would it be?
60. Have you ever done anything illegal?
61. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
62. Would you do it again if given the chance?
63. Are you a risk taker or a play-it-safe kind of person?
64. What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
65. Would you do it again knowing what you know now?
66. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
67. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
68. Do you believe in fate or free will?
69. Do you believe in karma?
70. What’s your opinion on love and relationships?
71. Have you ever been in love?
72. If so, what happened?
73. Are you single or in a relationship?
74. If in a relationship, how long have you been together?
75. If single, do you want to be in a relationship?
76. What kind of person are you attracted to?
77. What’s the most important quality you look for in a partner?
78. Do you want to get married and have children someday?
79. If not, why not?
80. Do you believe that people can truly change?
81. What’s your idea of a perfect relationship?
82. Have you ever been heartbroken?
83. What do you think love is?
84. Is love really worth all the hassle?
85. How do you know if someone loves you?
86. Why do people fall out of love?
87. Can love last forever?
88. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship?
89. Do you think love is enough to keep a relationship strong?
90. What do you think are the biggest problems in relationships?
91. Do you have any dating dealbreakers?
92. How do you handle arguments and disagreements with your partner?
93. Have you ever cheated on a partner or been cheated on?
94. What do you think about open relationships and polyamory?
95. What are your thoughts on same-sex relationships?
96. Do you think people should wait until marriage to have sex?
97. How important is sex in a relationship, in your opinion?
98. What’s your opinion on online dating and apps like Tinder?
99. Have you ever tried online dating?
100. What was your experience like?