20 Examples of Plural Nouns in Sentences! When it comes to grammar, one of the most difficult things for students is mastering plural nouns. In English, there are many words that can be both singular and plural. This can be confusing for native speakers and non-native speakers alike. To help with this, we have put together 20 examples of plural nouns in sentences. These examples will show you how to use plural nouns correctly and when they should be used.
20 Examples of Plural Nouns in Sentences
Here are 20 examples of plural nouns in sentences:
- We went to the store to buy some apples.
- My parents are going to visit my grandparents next week.
- Do you have any siblings?
- I can’t believe there are so many people here!
- There were two dogs running in the park.
- The students in my class are from all over the world.
- We saw several deer on our hike this morning.
- I think there’s something wrong with your car’s brakes.
- There are so many different types of books in the library!
- The workers in the factory all have to wear masks.
- All of the furniture in the store is on sale.
- The shelves in the closet are starting to collapse.
- I need to buy some new shoes because mine are too small.
- The tires on my car are bald and need to be replaced.
- There’s a hole in one of the socks I just bought.
- My pants are too tight in the waist so I need a new pair.
- I can’t find my other black socks so I’ll have to wear this one.
- I don’t have any clean dishes so I’ll have to wash some.
- The batteries in the remote are dead so we’ll have to get new ones.
- I think the lightbulbs in the lamp is burned out so we’ll need a new one.