45 Ways to Say Congratulations! When someone you care about gets a big or small victory, congratulations are in order. Whether it’s their graduation from college, a new job, or just reaching a personal goal, there are many ways to say congratulations. Here are 8 ideas:
45 Ways to Say Congratulations
1- That’s awesome!
3-I’m proud of you!
4-You did it!
7-Way to go!
8-You, deserve it!
9-I knew you could do it!
11-You’re a Rockstar!
17-Keep it up!
18-You’re doing an incredible job!
19-You’re doing a great job!
20-I’m proud of you!
26-You did a great job!
34-I’m very proud of you.
35-You are amazing!
36-“You’re always impressing me. Congrats on this great accomplishment.”
37-That’s incredible! Well done!
38-“I can’t believe how well you’ve done. Congratulations!”
39-“You’re amazing! I knew you could do it!”
40-“I’m so proud of you! Congratulations!”
41-“Incredible job! Well done!”
42-“This is a great accomplishment! Congratulations!”
43-“I’m thrilled for you! Congratulations!”
44-“You’ve worked so hard for this, and you deserve it. Congratulations!”
45-“I knew you could do it! Congratulations!”
Some Physical Ways to Say Congratulations
- Give them flowers. Flowers are always a welcome gift, and they’re especially appropriate for congratulatory occasions. Choose a bouquet that reflects the celebratory nature of the event, like brightly-colored daisies or sunflowers.
- Plan a celebratory meal together. Cook something special and invite your friend or family member over for an evening of celebration. Share stories about what led up to this momentous occasion, and enjoy each other’s company while reflecting on how happy you are for them!
- Give them a hug. Sometimes, a simple congratulations just aren’t enough. Show your loved one how proud you are of their accomplishment with a big bear hug. This heartfelt gesture will stay with them long after the event has passed.
- Buy them a small gift. A thoughtful present is always appreciated, and it’s a great way to show you’re thinking of them. Choose something that’s meaningful, like a book related to their new job or a trinket representing their favorite hobby.
- Send them a card. A handwritten note is a personal touch that shows you care. You can even mail it ahead of time if you won’t be able to see them in person on the big day. A funny card is perfect for adding a bit of levity to the situation, while a more sentimental one is ideal for showing your sincere pride and admiration.
- Make a homemade gift. If you’re crafty, put your skills to use and make something special for the occasion. It could be a scrapbook of memories, a cake decorated with their favorite design, or even a simple piece of jewelry. Just put your heart into it and they’re sure to appreciate your efforts.
Online Ways to Say Congratulations
- Send them a congratulatory email. Express your happiness for their success and thank them for all their hard work. Add any words of wisdom you’ve learned along the way and let them know you look forward to continuing to support them in the future.
- Post a congratulatory message on social media. Write a post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram letting everyone know how proud you are of your friend or family member. Include a photo of the two of you together and use a creative hashtag, to sum up the event. Start a group chat. If you have mutual friends or family members.