Are you in the market for some new cleaning equipment? This list is sure to help you out! Whether you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner or something to clean your windows with, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading to learn more about the best equipment for the job!
Cleaning Equipment List
- Spray starch
- Spray bottles
- Outdoor broom
- Wood furniture cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Room freshener
- Dryer sheets
- Buckets & plastic tote caddies
- Hand-held vacuum
- Dust mop
- Laundry detergent
- Stainless steel cleaner
- Dust cloths and dusters
- Dishwasher rinse aid
- Rags, towels
- Lint brushes
- Stone cleaner
- Rubber cleaning gloves
- Disinfecting cleaner
- Vacuum & vacuum bags
- Goo Gone
- Scrub brush
- Toilet brush
- Rust remover
- Cleaning caddy
- Feather duster
- Fireplace cleaner
- Mold cleaner
- Cooktop cleaners
- Glass squeegee
- Specialty brushes
- Indoor broom
- Broom and dustpan
- Cleaning wipes
- Sponges, scrubbing & steel pads
- Bathroom cleaners
- Ironing board
- Dish rack & drain board
- Rubber gloves
- Laundry pre-soak
- Drain cleaner
- Tarnish remover
- Dishwasher soap
- Toilet bowl brush
- Carpet cleaner
- Squirt bottles
- Fabric finisher
- Dish soap
- Glass cleaner
- Wet mop
- Cleaning apron
- Silver cleaner
- Oven cleaner
- All-purpose cleaner
- Pet stain remover
- Scrub brushes
- Laundry fabric softener
- Floor & carpet sweeper
Cleaning Equipment List
- Duster: a cloth for dusting furniture
She was dusting the furniture with a cloth.
- Vacuum Cleaner: an electrical appliance that sucks up dirt on other surfaces
I need to vacuum the living room.
- Broom: a brush with stiff bristles, used for sweeping floors
He was sweeping the floor with a broom.
- Mop: a tool with an absorbent head, used for cleaning floors
I need to mop the kitchen floor.
- Window cleaner: a liquid used for cleaning windows
I need to clean the windows.
- All-purpose cleaner: a liquid used for cleaning many different surfaces
I use an all-purpose cleaner to clean the kitchen counters.
- Glass cleaner: a liquid used for cleaning windows and other glass surfaces
I use a glass cleaner to clean the windows.
- Carpet cleaner: a liquid used for cleaning carpets
I use a carpet cleaner to clean the carpets.
- Furniture polish: a liquid used for polishing furniture
I use furniture polish to polish the table.
- Toilet brush: a brush used for cleaning toilets
I use a toilet brush to clean the toilet.
- Toothbrush: a brush used for cleaning teeth
I use a toothbrush to brush my teeth.
- Bucket: a container with a handle, used for carrying liquids
I need to fill up the bucket with water.
- Sponge: a soft, absorbent material, used for cleaning
I use a sponge to clean the dishes.
- Clothesline: a line used for hanging up clothes to dry
I hung the clothes up to dry on the clothesline.
- Iron: a tool used for pressing clothes
I need to iron my shirt.
- Laundry basket: a basket used for carrying laundry
I need to put the laundry in the laundry basket.
- Washing machine: a machine used for washing clothes
I need to wash my clothes in the washing machine.
- Clothes dryer: a machine used for drying clothes
I need to put my clothes in the clothes dryer.