Street Slang Words! A new form of communication is born every day on the streets. Slang words are created by people who want to communicate in a way that is different from the norm. These words often have a unique meaning that only those within the group who use them will understand. Slang words can be used to communicate a variety of things, from asking for a cigarette to telling someone to back off.
Slang words are often created as a way to rebel against The Man and the rules of society. They are seen as a way to be cool, or to show that you are part of a certain group. Slang words can also be used as a way to make fun of someone or something. However, they can also be used in positive ways, such as showing support for someone or something.
Street Slang Words
Here is the list of some popular Street Slang Words
1- “lit” = something that is really good, exciting,
2- “turnt” = to be really excited or hype about
3- “on fleek” = perfect, stylish, or well-done
4- “goals” = something that you want to achieve
5- “basic” = someone who is not interesting or
6- “ratchet” = someone who is trashy or tasteless
7- “salty” = angry or bitter over something that
Doesn’t deserve it
8- “stan” = to be a super fan of someone
9- “tea” = gossip or news
10- “wig” = to be shocked or surprised
11- “low key” = to be secretly or not so openly
12- “creep” = someone who is behaving in a sleazy
Or threatening way
13- “ghost” = to suddenly stop responding to someone
14- “clout” = having influence or power
15- “jawn” = a person, place, or thing
16- “snack” = someone who is attractive
17- “thicc” = having a curvy and voluptuous body
18- “bae” = a significant other or someone you are
19- “extra” = over the top or excessive
20- “lit af” = really lit or extremely exciting
Street Slang Words List
- Grub =Food
- On The Pull = Looking for sex
- Crusty =Unclean
- Plonk = cheap wine.
- Yikes! =No way! It can’t be!
- Cheeky = Disrespectful, impudent.
- Gander = A look, a glance.
- Dozy = Sleepy, drowsy.
- Flakey =Indecisive
- Dope = Cool or awesome
- Mad =Very
- You’re telling me! =I know!
- Cracking = Great, excellent.
- Flex =Show off
- Daft = Stupid, foolish.
- Posh = wealthy, upper class.
- Tea = Gossip, situation
- Real talk =to get someone’s attention
- Poppin’ =Excellent
- Off the hook =Freed from blame
- Birds = Women, girls.
- L =A loss
- Schvitz =Sweating
- Cray =Crazy
- Dodgy = Suspicious, untrustworthy.
- Flick =Movie
- Yeet! =Expression of excitement
- All To Pot = To go wrong, to fall apart.
- Dms’ =Direct messages
- Cringe =Really embarrassing
- Chill = Relax
- Fresh meat =New target for humiliation
- Woke =Aware of potential injustices
- Minted = Rich, wealthy.
- Knackered = Tired, exhausted.
- Fit = Short for outfit
- Take for granted = Assume
- Tight =Stylish, cool
- Butter Someone Up = To flatter someone.
- Nick = To steal something.
- Make A Bricks = To urinate.
- Whip =Car
- Bighead = Conceited, egotistical.
- Get fired =Lose one’s job
- Dank =Excellent
- Slay =Excel at, win at
- Extra = Over-the-top, extreme
- Babe =Attractive woman
- Ace = Great, terrific.
- Hang out =Spend time with people
- Moggy = A cat.
- Wack =Bad, not cool
- Corny =silly
- Popo =Police
- Jacked =Muscular
- Plastered =
- Cake/Cheese =Money
- Peckish =
- Wrecked = very tired.
- It sucked =It was bad
- I’m baby =I’m innocent/cute
- Jumper =
- Salty = angry or upset.
- Hit the road = to leave.
- The bomb =Excellent
- =End of discussion
- Airhead =Silly/foolish person
- Ghost =Suddenly start ignoring
- Cool =Great
- Gutted = Disappointed, upset.
- Tomfoolery = silly or stupid behaviour.
- Swole =Very muscular
- Thirsty = Trying to get attention
- Wallop = a hit or punch.
- Lit =Drunk, or superb
- Pissed =
- Neurotic = Anxious, stressed.
- Fleek =Really good, stylish
- Dude =A guy
- Dig Out = To find something.
- Flog = To sell something.
- That’s rad =That’s cool
- Wrap up =Finish doing something
- Half Inch = To flirt with someone.
- Score =Get what you want
- You bet =You’re welcome
- Bummer =Disappointment
- Gucci =Trendy
- Wee =
- Dope! =Cool
- Dump =End a relationship
- Whiz =A smart person
- Nice One = Well done, good job.
- Drownin’ =Unfashionable
- Chuffed = Pleased, satisfied.
- Grill =Angrily stare at someone
- Drongo = Idiot, fool.
- Straight fire =Trendy
- Bomb =Really good, tasty
- Buck = one dollar
- Minging = Disgusting, vile.
- Tune out =Stop paying attention
- Bae =A best friend/loved one
- A-Game =One’s best
- I’m game =I can join you/I will do it
- Yeet = To throw something
- Dumb =Really, very
- Chat Up = To flirt with someone.
- Snuff =Hit/punch, drugs
- Hip =Popular, trendy
- Steez =Effortless style
- Buggin’ =Acting crazy
- Get hitched =Get married
- Wig =That’s so cool!
- Cheesy =silly
- Fuzz =Police
- Hit the books =Study
- Snatched =Nice and cool
- No big deal =Not a problem
- I’m beat =I’m tired
- Have a blast =Having a great time
- Nuts =Crazy
- Clanger = A mistake.
- Zonked = very tired.
- Oops! =When someone messes up
- Brick =Freezing
- Once in a blue moon =Rarely
- Ex =Former girlfriend or boyfriend
- Wet Blanket = someone who ruins the fun.
- Legless =
- Yob = a rowdy or aggressive person.
- Lurgy = A cold or flu.
- TBH = To be honest
- Bodega =Small neighborhood shop
- A Bit Much = Too much, excessive.
- Little Nippers =